You need to first take your pet to a USDA registered veterinarian for a health certificate and receive approval from the nearest Department of Agriculture office that approves health certificates for pets. After the certificate you will need to have it authenticated by the Guatemalan Embassy or Consulate in the United States. In addition, you pet is required to have various vaccinations including rabies.

General Information

Guatemala is a country in Central America bordered by Mexico to the north and west, the Pacific Ocean to the southwest, Belize to the northeast, the Caribbean to the east, and Honduras and El Salvador to the southeast.

| contact | policies and procedures | privacy policy |
2014 Epic Dogz dba Life Unleashed / The Pet Bus. All Rights Reserved. Life Unleashed is a Registered Trademark.